Legal Terms & Conditions
Your privacy is important.
1. Personal Information. Users may browse portions of this Site without entering any personal information and will therefore remain anonymous. To access most of the information on this Site, however, the user must go through the registration process. The user may choose to register for a free trial subscription or one which will require the user to enter payment information such as a credit card number.
2. Web Server Logs. CharitablePlanning.com logs IP addresses, browser types, and access times, but does not link this information to any personally identifiable information except when administration or security issues arise regarding the use of this Site.
4. Use of Information Collected by CharitablePlanning.com. Information that we collect will be kept confidential, and will not be shared with third parties except: (i) in aggregate form for demographic and like purposes, devoid of personally identifiable information, (ii) if required by subpoena, court order or legal process, (iii) to establish or defend legal rights and/or claims, or (iv) in the event that CharitablePlanning.com is merged or otherwise acquired by a third party.
6. Security of Information. We take reasonable measures to secure data within in our database and data transmitted over the Internet. However, no storage or transmission of data is completely secure, and consequently this Site does not warrant the security of any information on or transmitted from or to the Site. CharitablePlanning.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR FOR ANY REASON WITH RESPECT TO ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE STORAGE OR TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF NOTICE HAS BEEN GIVEN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Jan 5, 2007 - Clarified the term "personal information" to be "personally identifiable information" in sections 2 and 4.
Paid Subscription Renewal, Cancellation and Refund Policies. Upon registration and payment, you authorize CharitablePlanning.com to automatically renew and continue your subscription until termination by you or CharitablePlanning.com. You will receive renewal reminders prior to being charged for each renewal. In the event that CharitablePlanning.com is unable to process your credit card payment, CharitablePlanning.com will notify you via email in an attempt to resolve the problem.
You may cancel your subscription at any time after registration. Please be advised, however, that in no case will refunds be permitted and your subscription will remain active until the end of the period for which you paid. At the remainder of that period, your subscription will no longer be in effect and will not automatically renew.
Upon cancellation, all data associated with the User will remain on the CharitablePlanning.com server. Access to this data is subject to an active subscription.
Copyright. Aside from material that resides in the public domain, all content, including but not limited to graphics, articles, commentary, compilations, and design, are the exclusive property of CharitablePlanning.com. CharitablePlanning.com reserves all copyright and intellectual property rights to such material. You are permitted to view, download, copy and print, for your personal use only, the material contained on the Site so long as you do not modify or alter the content and you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You are prohibited from using any software, robot, spider or other automatic or manual device to monitor or copy any material contained on the Site. You are prohibited from distributing, modifying, transmitting, or utilizing in any public or commercial manner, material provided by CharitablePlanning.com even if that material is otherwise available in the public domain. Any desire to utilize material provided by CharitablePlanning.com in a way divergent from the aforementioned terms requires prior and express written permission from CharitablePlanning.com.
CharitablePlanning.com and the CharitablePlanning.com logo are registered trademarks of CharitablePlanning.com and may not be reproduced, copied, or reduced to an electronic medium without the prior and express written permission of CharitablePlanning.com.
Security. CharitablePlanning.com has made and will continue to make efforts to attempt to ensure the security of the Site. You hereby agree to not violate the security of the Site or interfere with the proper working of the Site at any time. You are prohibited from transmitting any file or utilizing any viruses, worms, or any other vehicles or processes which will in any way damage or contaminate the Site. Any violation of the terms of this paragraph may not only enable CharitablePlanning.com to terminate your right to use the Site, but may also result in civil or criminal liabilities.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES CONCERNING AVAILABILITY OR ACCURACY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NEITHER CharitablePlanning.com NOR ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM MISINFORMATION, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNAVAILABILITY OF SERVICES, DELAY OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, OR ANY OTHER POSSIBLE OCCURRENCE. WHILE CharitablePlanning.com TAKES REASONABLE SECURITY MEASURES DESIGNED TO PROTECT AGAINST ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUS TRANSMISSION, ALTERATION OF MATERIALS AND THE LIKE, CharitablePlanning.com IS IN NO WAY LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM A BREACH IN SECURITY.
CharitablePlanning.com is not responsible for the accuracy and lawfulness of the advertisements of third parties and will not be responsible for any resulting injury.
Emanuel J. Kallina, II, Esq.
Kallina & Associates, LLC
306 W. Chesapeake Avenue
Towson, Maryland 21204